Monday, January 5, 2009

whatever you like

had so much fun just now in store
like really alot of fun!!

helped out at family fun,
i did straightening, dry mopped & mopped there
was supposed to be robin & rafi's job!!
but i helped them, so rafi told me to choose any candies/chocolates from the candy section. hahah i chose a packet of bears marshmallows!
thx rafi!!

and,
khai alif ihsan jj ridhwan and me kept playing at ff
hahaha oh my gosh srsly laughed til my stomach wanna burst
thx lah guys, i think toysrus people are really funny & friendly
then took the bus home with khai

surprisingly im not tired at all haha

anyway grace choong, i took a photo of my watch already :)

here it is!

& im going to my class chalet tmr!!!
i mean today, since its past 12am :)
then i'll go & take the mrt straight to work on tues
gna take lots of photos!!


so, so long everybody

study hard
work hard
play hard

goodnightz earthlings :)

No comments: