Sunday, January 25, 2009

sinking boat

Reunion dinner


Happy familyz
Ate until I'm so damn bloated. Helped myself to an extra share of beef and abalone!!
I likey, :D F&N Orange took like half of my tummy space which, I wished i hadn't intake

Luv them, cant wait to wear my new CNY clothings out for visiting!!
Very exciting stuffs.


"if only being flirtacious isnt in anybody's dictionary
i doubt the whole would be crying over breakups..."

Taken from a privated entry from my lj

Just kinda pissed with "LOVE" its like so inane and stupid. "LOVE" has been causing me alot of shit nowadays take for example on yesterday, saturday. My friend had to confront xx in order to chase him away. I was so afraid of the consequences.. Do you have any idea where would i hide my face if word starts to spread? I like working there, have no intention of quitting it anytime soon. And if i had to chance to change my phone number i wont hesitate to. I'm so tired of phonecalls and text messages. Wish we could live like the ancient times where people connect via messagers.

Sorry honey, but game over.

No comments: