Saturday, January 10, 2009

stop, stare, goodbye

slept from 3am today til 3pm afternoon
mommy & daddy scolded me and forced me to wake up
cos they say later at night cannot sleep
walao i felt so cranky!!!! eyebags eyebags


dinner with sista lurbe at broadway

see her uniform haha she smelly bodoh!!


oh & today when i was walking past the toilet to the kitchen.. (there's this shortcut to the kitchen if you've been to my house you would have known)

I FELL DOWN

the toilet was slippery.. nobody washed the floor
my brother watched me fell and laughed to himself
cheebongzxzxzzz

i was holding utensils and everything and my shin felt damn painful
for a moment i thought i was bleeding profusely
shin = below the knee area

clutched my shin tightly and closed my eyes
sat on the wet floor for a good 2 mins before my parents came running to me
instead of feeling sympathetic they laughed at me

tsk!!

painful shit


have been doing alot of thinking..
over nothingness

No comments: