Friday, January 30, 2009

neon lights

0632, *handphone ringing*

ME: hello...?

GH: hey!! you got posted to what school?!

ME: HUH COME OUT ALREADY MEH!?

GH: YAH

ME: You wait *checks msges*

ME: WTH!!! call you back later


"MOE: LEE LING LING JOYCE, you are posted to NANYANG POLY, FOOD SCIENCE (C69) under 2009 JAE"


Yahhhhhhhh upsettingly enough, i didnt get into my desired course ):
Don't know whether to feel happy anot. Nyp is like 13 stops from my home, damn far.

But i appealed to Food Science & Technology @ SP
I'll know the results on Feb 9th. Hmmm disappointed lahhh!!!


Today's work, sucked man. I totally dislike impatient customers like to the core!! Felt so much like quitting ): Thats just how bad it was... blah.

Got my ipod after work, which dragged on lah obviously




My babyluv cheered me up and my mood shot to skyhigh yo!!

Gotta spend time with my babyluv now :D
Yah i call my ipod babyluv hahaha.

Bye ya'll!

No comments: