Wednesday, January 28, 2009

^^

初二,
今天玩到很累,真想去睡个好觉

Second day of cny,
Today I played til im damn lethargic, wish i could have a good rest


Wow blogging in chinese is like so friggin cool woohoo
Havent touched Chinese for like 6 months plus cos i didnt take chinese last midyear!! Yaya i took it in the 1st midyear

Grandmama's house for yesterday!!

Goodies goodiesss!!

This type of scene is quite common for me at home ;)

luv my grandmotherrrr

luv my grandfatherrrr



Left grandparents' house after eating dinner. Went to marina!!
Bcos there's this angpao river thinggy down @ the platform

I LUV SUBWAY COOKIES NOW

I LUV SUBWAY COOKIES

SO MANY PEOPLE LIKE SARDINES IN A SARDINE CAN HAWHAW

FLASH

Let me tell you, the fire crackers are fuggin LOUDDDDDDD

FOOD STREET. Which i think most people always rush to lor

I got myself a cheesy hotdog!! HAHAHA.
Now my parents dont pay for my food, i paid for them myself. Cos they claimed that im working now and have angpao money thats why i must pay for my stuffs.

EXCUSES!!!!!!
HAHAAH

Anyway going back to work on thurs!!
Looking forward to it yes/no? HAHA only my heart knows. Hope that it'll be a good day for me.. Dislike pain-in-the-ass customers srsly ):

Gonna get my ipod chromatic on friday aft my work!!!
Together with GDFRIEND*
He promised me sushi lor. Hey you better remember!!!

Turning in soon :)
Happy cny everyone!!

No comments: