Monday, January 12, 2009

OLVL RESULTS DAY

FIRSTLY WITH REGARDS TO THE TITLE OF THIS ENTRY..


:D


\


its been so long since i last took out my (OLD) school uniform out from my cupboard and wore it..
haha nostalgic memories.. waking up at 6:30am everyday

i think the blouse is a tad too big for me.. hahah ;)

sprayed my hair back to black, smelt damn smelly
the new principal then presented us with a slideshow
when she reached the slideshow of SEC 5N,

i saw the column which states,
"AMATHS : %PASSES = 100%"

i screamed and broke down
i had the least faith of passing amaths bcos it was fuggin difficult and i've been slacking ALOT for amaths since sec3 and 4
haha oh my goodness felt damn overjoyed :)

mr sim, my class cm for last year,
signalled to me and said, "JOYCE"
walked to the front with eyes staring at me
sat down on the chair, signed some documents and mr sim handled me my results
looked at the numerical grades, the alphabetical grade

i stoned,
mr sim said, "not bad joyce you did quite well"
and then i blurted out, "cher, where is the overall score?"
he said, "you have to calculate it yourself"
i replied with a "thankyou cher"

walked back to my seat,
sat down and whilst peeling off the sides of the envelope my hands were trembling with fear
then i burst out crying..

everybody thought that i was going to ite or i did badly
but then i smiled widely

IT WAS THE TEARS OF JOY

:)



quite a number of people from my class did exceptionally well
so proud of you guys

miss ng gave pf, yz, sista and me a lift home
not exactly home, but somewhere near there
the 4 of us were in a pretty good mood :D

mother and daughter hahah not biologically!

miss you all v.much


im guessing you guyz want me to post my Olvl results
but i wont, hahaha
just wanna say, im kinda disappointed with my fnn & emaths. was expecting an A grade oh ohwell
if you wanna know how i did, feel free to msn me :)
and just a note,

my l1r4 didnt get sooo good like 10pts
or neither did it get not so good like 20pts
im just somewhere in the first quarter :)

am qualified to get into a JC and MI
but... i dont wanna
mom and dad kept forcing me to get into a jc
no way hoosay!! had some courses in mind
but anybody wanna give me some words of wisdom before i make my choice? haha would appreciate it like alotz

so how did you guyz fared?


am so gna miss you guyz aft we part.. keep in touch lovelies (L)

No comments: