Wednesday, January 28, 2009

i got it where i wanted now

Today,
1) Lunch + shop @ causeway point
2) Bestie's house


I LUV SUSHI

White short grain rice with vinegar
Mixed them up and roll dem out on a sheet of seaweed
With my favourite ingredients
With mayo, roll and cut dem up

I luv how sushi is being made.. Few months back my fnn class learnt how to make sushi from mdm aishah
Awesomely awesome i luv it i luv sushi!!!

I think im gna buy them for my breaks already :-D



ADMIT IT SNOWY LOOKS EVEN MORE APPEALING AND ADORABLE DRESS IN A TOP
She even had matching shoes to go along with!!!!11


TONIGHT,

must must MUST sleep early (yeah my normal sleeping time is like 2 to 3am)
I must sleep before 12am today, die die also must.

Sleeping before 12am is like telling me to wake up at 5am everyday

TOTALLY IMPOSSIBLE

BUT

I must make it viable, die die.
If you see me online after 12, pls feel free to scream my head off


TYVM :B

No comments: