Sunday, January 18, 2009

if you were death or still alive

... i don't care

Thoughts ran through my mind about us, in the past
Hope that you wont bother me in the future
i came this close to wanting to get back with you
But i didnt, bcos i dont wanna get hurt again
This 11months+ with you was like an oxymoron. Bittersweet
I hate to love you, and i wont hesitate to hate you for nuts too


Went out with my family today!!!!!! But the date would be 18th jan now bcos it has passed 12o'clock.
I find myself repeating this every single time i blog
hmmmm im always blogging after 12am, so troublesome

anywayyy
Today was out at alot of places. so practically am v.sleepy now
rushing out the pictures and i have work tmr, or later

my friend is called SYED ALWEE but the sign states SYED ALWI
hahahaha so farnieeeee

i enjoyed dinner to the fullest
nothing beats eating with your family, FTW

changing room, waiting for my sister

I SAW MAY AND CHOY AT BUGIS STREET HAHAHAHA

i bought icecream for the both of us. am i sweet or what? :B

CHEENATOWN

Had fun
Has been eons since i last spent time with my family
call me mama/daddy's girl as you wish hahaha
Me don't care wutever you label me 8-)

Mom promised me,
A1 = $150
A2 = $100
B3 = $50

I'm gna get $250 as a bonus woohoo!
Do the maths yo

I know i very stupid
anyway i did not get any distinctions for my Os
laughhhhhh

but im still very satisfied with my l1r4 lor!
Okay Os are like so yesterday yet im bringing it up

luv everybody
im appreciating everybody ard me now
goodnightz earthlings

No comments: