Sunday, January 11, 2009

determines my future

"12 JAN OLVL RESULTS DAY"
"RESULTS OUT TOMORROW!"
"OMG 12 JAN"
"I VERY SCARED"

haha cliche
for me i'm quite looking forward to it
at the same time,
i cringed at very thought of sitting infront of my last year's cm and getting back the results slip in approximately 14 hours


today while im asleep, yanmei's text woke me up at 9+am
"you working full shift tdy you noe?"

omg i was like OMFG
JUMPED OUTTA BED AND GOT READY
parents drove me to vivo
then yunus called and told me i was working full

im like walaoomgdamnitblardyshitz nobody informed me!!!
hahaha missed morning briefing :-D

lihui was attached to me today for cashiering
haha she damn funny can. her laughter is like so contagious! everytime she laughs i'll definitely laugh hahaha.
lunch + dinner with lihui. had OCK & banquet respectively
esp. in a good mood today because....


I HAVE NO SHORTAGE!!!!
WOOHOOOOOOZZZZ

anyway all the best to everybody including me for Olvls results tmr
hope you all will get whatever results you yearn
hope i do too
luv you all

i luv toysrus!!!!

No comments: