Thursday, January 29, 2009

jae posting results

Posting Results for the 2009 Joint Admissions Exercise (JAE) and Joint Polytechnic Special Admissions Exercise (JPSAE)
1) The Ministry of Education (MOE) will be releasing the posting results for the 2009 Joint Admissions Exercise (JAE) and the Joint Polytechnic Special Admissions Exercise (JPSAE) on Friday, 30 Jan 2009 at 8.00 am. Students can obtain the posting results via the following modes:

- JAE website or JPSAE website;
- Short Messaging System (SMS) to the mobile phone number provided by the applicant during registration;
- JAE Interactive Voice Response System (JAE IVRS) at telephone number 6691-2131; and
- Posting lists that will be displayed at Junior Colleges (JCs) and Millennia Institute (MI).


Taken from the MOE site

And my colleague told me the results will be out on the feb 2nd, liar sia hahaha. Kinda excited and at the same time anxious.

I wonder what school i'll get into..
I hope i get into my first choice!!

NUTRITION, HEALTH AND WELLNESS @ SP

Wait for my good news all, hopefully :D

CHEERS!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Anonymous said...

Lets say I am watching a webinar or I am trying to save that webinar so I can come back and review the webinar? Where is a good site or program to do that? That is for free?

__________
[url=http://darmowetapety24.blogspot.com]Tapety[/url]

Anonymous said...

So i was on facebook earlier today and i pressed some button which made everything on the screen bigger than what is was originally. And I dont like it so what do I do or press to correct this problem. I restarted my pc and it's the same.

_____________________
[url=http://make-money-on-surveys.blogspot.com/]Make money doing surveys[/url]

Anonymous said...

I would like to get a extensive knowledge of cyber security. Please help me out how to gather knowledge about this? I would like to also get a certificate, if possible. I've 9+ yrs exp in software development in microsoft technologies.

_____________
[url=http://e-articles24.com/what-are-the-symptoms-of-overactive-thyroid-can-somebody-actually-die-from-it/]What are the symptoms of overactive thyroid can somebody actually die from it[/url]

Anonymous said...

I'm running Windows XP and I have a blue screen on my background of my desktop with a black box in the center. In the black box is a message saying: "Your system is infected! System has been stopped due to a serious malfunction. Spyware activity has been detected. It is recommended to use spyware removal tool to prevent data loss. Do not use the computer before all spyware removed." I'm running Spy Sweeper and it's been updated but it hasn't detected any type of spyware. What software can I use can I use to remove this immediately? Are there any alernative methods I can use to remove this?

_____________________
[url=http://make-money-on-surveys.blogspot.com/]Paid surveys[/url]

Anonymous said...

i want a lap top computer. i got one for christmas that even i choose out. but now i dont like it. it is too slow and the screen is too small. it is a net book. i dont have the recipt anymore and i dont have the thing that you can get so you can trade it in if you want. how can i tell my mom without her being mad at me.? what kind of computer can i get for under $700 thats not a mini or net book. but good for internet and is pretty fast? PLZ help.!!!!!!!!

__________
http://paraguayaslindas.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=153337

Anonymous said...

ok so my mom did something to the laptop and i dont no what when i go to trun it on a very small blue screen comes on and it ask for a power-on password... how am i to no what a power-on password is this has never happened before...

__________
http://www.damyoo.com/board/board.html?code=damyoocom&page=3&type=v&num1=999987&num2=00000&stext=&ssubject=&shname=&scontent=&datekey=&lock=N

Anonymous said...

look please tell me. I ALREADY KNOW ALOT its just i need to know.

____________
[url=http://darmowetapety24.blogspot.com]Tapetki[/url]