Wednesday, January 21, 2009

i had a bad day

"WALAO YOU LIKE USELESS SIA DONT KNOW THIS DONT KNOW THAT"

Hello!?
first thing's first,

NOBODY FUCKING TAUGHT ME HOW TO DO VOID OR DO MANUAL RECEIPT OR WTV FUCKSHIT
NOBODY TAUGHT ME ANYTHING CEPT' FOR GIFT CERT, STAR CASH COUPONS, PICK UP ITEMS ETC


Its not my fault nobody taught me right!?
Is it my fault huh? You tell me lah!?
I have no fuggin clue yet you wanna tick me off for no reason

First night of closing Exit on my own and im stressed enough
You all dont have to add onto my burden, you freaks

Cheebong
I have to show you all my black face then you all happy issit? sadists man, total bunch of sadists

i dont need you to rub salt into my wound
i dont need your sympathy people

i need a space to breathe
i need an open space

No comments: