Saturday, January 31, 2009

when it all falls apart

Had steamboat for dinner (HAHA YEAH)
& this is not the repetition of last week's entry :}








My mom with my grandpa's sister!




Made me so fullllllll omg *rubs tummy*

Then.. We went to lao yu sheng!! It consist of alot alot of veggies and i specifically told mommyyyy to buy salmon hoho, me luv salmon 8-)
















Nowadays i feel kinda lazy to type or rather, blog in words.
A good thing that happened to me is that.

Nowadays i feel sleepy before 12am!!!
Which is good obviously because in that way, i wouldnt have to sleep late and wake up early for work or whatnot. It'll result in me getting deep eyebags & dark eye circles.

I remember complaining to my colleague,
"WALAO SEE MY EYEBAG!!!!!!"

He replied me,
"You see all the people working here, who don't have eyebags!!"

I went,
"Oh yeayea.. Makes sense"

Haha, everybody pls sleep early. Sleeping early is good for health!!
Gotta go and spend time with my babyluv (dont ask me if babyluv's my boyfriend, babyluv is my ipod btw heh heh :D)

I was thinking just now.. If people asked about my education background, I will reply, "Oh I'm from nyp"

Sounds very weird isnt it?

No comments: