Tuesday, January 27, 2009

stay beautiful

CNY 初一, DAY ONE

Went to visit my father's side relatives!!
I felt as if it was only yesterday when i visited them.. Haha time seemed to fly at a speed of light for the year 2008

VEGETARIAN MEAL!

Check out da nailzzz

That time i told my ahma, "we take photo!!"
Then my ahma pulled out outta the house to take photo with the orange tree HAHAHAH

Jiejie with ahma!

Later mommy and daddy drove sister and me to guohao's ahma house. Its like damn funny, daddy couldnt find the block and he was like driving in circles HAHAHA
Bryan, my brother, went "walao you all waste petrol"
Reached there, gambled.

Yeah yeah gambled :-D
We played like, 50cents 1dollar and all. Not 50bucks okeh!
Played blackjack, big and small. The first round of big and small, i won!!! Got like 8 to 9 bucks HAHAHA

HAHAH FUNNY SIOL

Mengyee and meeee

GH's rolex watch, which is like 3k or 5k? CRAZYYY

ME GH SAM



YAY THE BIGGEST WINNER FOR YTD'S NIGHT WAS SAM
FOLLOWED BY ME!! DIFFERENCE, 1 DOLLAR

HAHA

Stupid jh kept calling me a BIMBO. Linda too!
They were like, "Got boobs got butt but no brains"

BLARDYHELLZ


初二, Day 2 of CNY today
Gonna go to my mother's side to visit my grandma & grandpa!!!
Gna see Szexuen and Szekern, omg they're so adorableeeee!!

Can't wait, luv you all (L)

No comments: