Wednesday, January 21, 2009

believe

Wow im shocked by how my tru friends cares about me *ahem*
they were like asking me in msn & tagboard what happened to me and stuffs. and most importantly asking me who were the people who said that sentence
no worries you all.. the 2 people who pissed me off are just staffs
surprisingly its not boss hahaha

You see, boss never even piss me off yet the 2 staffs did
nvm.. i dont & wont bear grudges. i wont make enemies with my colleagues
Just a bad day, i'll deal with it.. tmr will be a better day

I'll find a good reason to go back to work tmr
1 thing for sure,

I have great friends there
the people at tru are fuggin cool srsly

my close friends = ftw ftw ftw


Went to do my posb savings card today
long queue at the bank, like oh my goodness man
Then its westmall for dinner and movie with sista lurbe

cb face ahahaha

i fuggin luv these
its a strawberry
but! its not a strawberry
sets you thinking eh??

roller coaster machine thinggy

Watched love matters @ 1830
today is the sneak preview one!!!
I watched until i kept laughing like crazy
Esp the part where mark lee and yeo yannyann was acting

FAST FORWARD TO 0:18!!!!!



"SAWADICUP! PONG CI XIAOHAN"

haha ftw
i like the show, awesome!
But i think the show, "The wedding of the year"
Orsth like that is a very lame show :-D


Anyway..
Will be getting my pay tmr!
Time to go shopping for CNY,

CHEERS

No comments: