Wednesday, January 14, 2009

surprisingly happy

"Eh why not you put jc as your 5th choice?"

"NO! NO!!!!!!!! *smacks mama's butt"


Anyway...
last night at around 2am i was making the 12 choices for poly/jc with my sister, crazy right i know its like after midnight!?
But im not feeling groggy and all so yeah

yeaph! so here are some of the choices i've made

Nutrition, Health & Wellness, SP
Food Science, NYP
Food Science and technology, SP
Media and Communication, SP
Hospitality and resort Management, NYP
Child Psychology and early education, NP

Pioneer jc
Yishun jc

Ignore the 2 choices for jc..
I had to include them in to make my parents happy
hahah if i really tio any of the jc, i go bang wall

& yeah i like nutrition related stuffs
So that explains the food science all!!

Gonna let my father see my choices later when he reaches home
hope that by today i can submit my jae form!!


Overdued photos, yesterday
sista lurbe suggested pizzahut delivery before i went to work

I LOVE SPICY DRUMLETS I LOVE YOU DRUMLETS MARRY ME PLS

the bitch, my sista lurbe

Today work was especially fun, dont know why either
Finally i've got my own locker woohooozzz
locker number 4 if im not wrong
Omg i luv the number 4 hahaha
Ah chang was super crazy today, tsktsktsk

& i have an excess of 5cents
hahaha cool
working full tomorrow, :)? :(?

luv my tru crew!!

No comments: