Monday, January 19, 2009

for a pessimist, im pretty optimistic

Auelfawks ' but its just the price i pay, destiny is killing me..' says:
im a guy, i have my needs
joycelee says:
HAHAHAH omg
joycelee says:
"im a guy, i have my needs"


That srsly made me laugh like crazyyyyyyyyy
Coming from my insane friend named alwee
Yesterday alwee made me laugh like some mad bitch HAHAHAHA
"Drink this and it'll make you a real woman"

WTFFFFFF
can die already. He was holding onto a bubble bottle


Don't know why boss put me in exit yesterday
Had been a cashier for a few days then i got switched to exit. Got shocked, twinbrudda texted me in the morning and told me. Didnt really believe him until i saw it myself and i went, "OMG SHIT MAN"

anyway, totally sucks
Worked until i can really die on the spot
Would very much rather be a cashier/gift w. man
so many paperworks needed to be done when the store closes and stuffs

Next week im gna be on my own, ytd ain was helping me out
I hope shili's gna be stationed close to exit HAHAAHAAAAA


Today was out in the afternoon
Woke up at 12, used the comp for 10 mins, then i went to gelyang
to eat of cos
Damn lazy to dress up, so i just put on a jacket

so much blardy snacks sweets chocos!!!
and they sell oreos in 4 flavours i think!!
last time my twinbrudda said there's a strawberry flavoured one
didnt believe him til i saw it myself! cool, wanna try it someday

:-D

personality, rationality, immortality

Fame has died
You think that you cried and you're gone
And I'm waiting
I'm slaving for this moment
I just can't wait anymore
Changing

A TONIC MEAL ANYONE?

Mom says its very good, esp the soup
Good for the body that is
I think the more people eat tonics, the more they will feel more recharged energetic and more ALIVE
But when i was eating the black chicken with ginseng and whatsoever weird chinese medicine,

the more i felt like sleeping
My eyes were half opened i swear!!!!

Bought taohuey then we went home


i'm so drained..
Think i'll be turning in early tonight like, before 11pm
Working tmr btw, ON MY BLARDY OWN @ THE EXIT
Hope that everything will go well for me..

*fingers crossed*


I WISH YOU WERE HERE

No comments: