Monday, August 31, 2009

stress

I just found out I have this weird tendency to speak out loud when memorizing stuffs. Like, really saying it out louuuud!!!

Obviously I do it behind closed doors

And today I realized how much I've been slacking during lectures and tutorials.

Now my right arm & wrist feel really numb from writing the same thing over and over. I hate this kinda feeling, stupid barrier.

I will go offline in approximately 20 minutes.

After thursday I will run outta school screaming, "NO MORE EXAMS!!!!!!" Okay maybe I'll do it silently in my head.

Now I will enjoy my 20 minutes of freedom

No wait, 18 minutes already.

5 comments:

Thipa said...

Good Luck for your exams.All the best!!!

Anonymous said...

all the best!!its ending soon. good luck!

Unknown said...

Thipa: WA YOU GOT BLOG!!! HAHAH thankssss you too :D

Anonymous: yeaph infact, i have 1 more to take! haha thankyou

Thipa said...

yeah . just brought it back from its grave

Unknown said...

haha nice url!!! me love