Friday, August 14, 2009

no boundaries

FOOD CULTURE PAPER WAS HORRENDOUS OK!!

I sat in the lecture theatre playing with my pen and stared into blank space for half an hour before completing my half completed paper. Horrible I tell you! I can hear people complaining about the paper outside the lecture theatre..

Fyi the food culture paper is my examination paper, :O !!!!

Before the exams, I felt really sleepy during phychem tutorial lesson.
So I merely put my head on the table to get a quick break.

Mr Ong: Joyce are you okay?
Me: *Wakes up* Yeahyeah I'm just tired
Mr Ong: Tired? Okay go up to the board and do question 1
Me: HUH?! Are you serious?
Mr Ong: Of course!


Waaaaa I regretted please, cos I didn't do my homework hehehe.

After my exams I went to meet my bestie dog at IMM!!! Missed her like crazyyyy ♥

BY THE WAY
TODAY IS THE FIRST TIME I'VE HAD SUBWAY!!!!!
Pretty retarded to the max please, hold your laughters.

Photo0428-1
Photo0429-2
Photo0433-3
Photo0434-4
I love you my dear! I've had lots of fun with you today and I know our 5years plus friendship will never go to waste. Hope you're having fun over at singapore poly!! ♥

TGIF!
I'm so gonna wake up late on the weekends. Watching Up tomorrow at jurong point with family in the afternoon and I can't wait! Nachos, popcorns, sprite, iced lemon tea and cheesy hotdogs! Wow exciting.

Treasure.

4 comments:

Bestie Dogg said...

YEA. LOVE U DEAR!!! We MUST meet up frequently :D :D
I had lots of fun too! and burnt my pocket a big hole too~~ ahaha
MISS u BITCH! Cya soon...miss me k!

Unknown said...

HI BESTIE!!!! I LOVE YOU.
yes i think you bought over 100$ already haha, lets go shopping during our sem holidays ok. miss you!!

JACKSON said...

how does subway taste like? hahaha

Unknown said...

GREAT!!!!!! (Y)