Sunday, August 16, 2009

unlucky or what?

If you guys haven't seen my facebook or twitter today..

THE THREADMILL FELL ONTO MY SHIN AND FOOT TODAY
At approximately 12pm in the afternoon, sucks to be me right.

My friends were coming over to my place and I wanted to tidy up the house abit.
So I went to fold the threadmill back in an upwards motion and unknowingly, it hit the table and then I stupidly let it fall or rather, I lost grip and..

*BAM!!!* onto my foot.

Imagine, something heavy like a threadmill lands on your foot at a 90 degrees position.

At first mommy was shocked and I was saying, "Its okay I'm alright" in a happy tone. I hopped back to my room and laid on my bed. I started cry soon after cos the pain was unbearable.

My shin and foot are badly bruised and injured now.
Pictures over at my twitter, might freak you guys. & sadly,

I have a formal presentation tomorrow and I am supposed to wear a skirt!!
Now... I'm thinking of changing it to pants or stick to wearing the skirt.

So.. Jannah Jen and Joan came over to do our economics project!

Image245
Image247
Image250
Image257
Image259
Image262
STRESSEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Okay I'm going to bathe now and I know its gonna hurt, ALOT!!
Tomorrow is my Economics presentation and after that we're going for an industrial visit to a Yakult factory! No cameras allowed though ): But I heard we'll be getting free bottles of Yakult! YAYYYYYY

Have a good week ahead you guys! Love.

No comments: