Saturday, August 8, 2009

happy friday

Yesterday my class only had a 2 hours lecure before having a 3 hours break!
Woa I sooo love long breaks! Watched Hellboy at the school's library :D

Then my school, SCL, celebrated National day at the auditorium! Had this free buffet at the atrium and then this funny thing happened.
Mr Steward was talking to us and everybody were talking, then there was this very awkward silence and everybody stoned, then he left. We were all talking about how we didnt talk and then my friends asked me why I didnt talk to him.

I replied,
"Oh I was busy thinking if I should eat the wholemeal bread or the non one"

HAHAHAHHA
Cos I was holding onto sandwiches from the buffet and then there were wholemeal sandwich and the normal white ones. Okay choices make me confused sometimes :D

Freaking celebration was boring TTM!!!!11111
Watched the year 2 students' NE videos and I was totally intrigued at first but it got really boring afterwards cos they were all presenting the same thing you see. But jannah and I pretty much liked the view from where we were sitting *hint hint*

After the celebrations my J girlfriends and I went to Vivo!!
Got my pay, payslip and the dinner and dance invitation! YEAYHHHHAAAA!!!

DSC08545-1
DORA DEEEE EXPLORERZZZZ

DSC08548-2

DSC08546-3

DSC08552-4
I very much prefer bumblebee than optimus prime :D

DSC08558-5

DSC08559-6

DSC08573-7

DSC08574-8

DSC08575-9

DSC08576-10

DSC08577-11

DSC08580-12
My lovely J girlfriends Jannah and Jen!

I had fun yesterday going out with my poly friends!! Shopped around and we ate our dinner at harbourfront mac. Bid farewell and then I went to meet linda and pf at westmall coffeebean. We caught up and we talked about how we've been lately :)

Homed at around 12am and I felt really shagged and fb was being a pain in the ass.
Slept at 5am because I was talking to someone on msn :D

A tad bit of unluckiness happened yesterday but it was all cool,
I guess the money will have to be earned back someday, i dont mind.
Lesson learnt, to always double check. Yeaaaaaaaaa!

No comments: