Monday, August 17, 2009

great monday?

Woke up at 8am in the morning, I went to bathe and got changed into my formal wear. Took like 20 mins to do my hair and makeup then off to school I go!

People gave me weird stares after taking quick glances, which is kinda dissing because.. Poly students wearing formal wear is normal what!!! I see it all the time in the trains. Tsk! Or maybe I'm too pretty already hahahah.

So...
My group and I raided a tutorial room at level 6 and we started to do very unglam stuffs there like TAKING OFF OUR SHOES AND DO ALOT OF THINGS HAHAHAH.

I loveeeeeeee you girls :D

DSC08614-1
DSC08616-2
TELL ME I LOOK DAMN PRETTY AND SMART OK.
Well.. maybe just the smart part :D

DSC08620-3
DSC08624-4
I know its damn messy we're never neat hehehe.

DSC08626-5
Anyway love you guys, Jannah and Jen!!! :D

DSC08630-6

Okay so my course has 3 classes, fs0901, fs0902 and fs0903.
Since 10am to almost 1pm, fs0901 wasn't done with their presentation and we were damn pissed. Got even more worked up when they announced that our Economics presentation will be postponed to this Wednesday. *Hurls a million profanities*

So... We did take class pictures together!!
When I see everyone in their formal wear I was like, "wow-ing" all the way. Sooo not used to see my classmates in formal wear. They all look very pretty and handsome!! Hahaha I think we all look 5 to 10 years older with our formal wear :)

DSC08642-7
The 6 guys in fs0903

DSC08651-8

DSC08652-9

DSC08657-10
DA BLACK KIDZZZZZ

DSC08658-11
DA WHITE KIDZZZZZ
Don't you think white top and black skirt/pants will look like waiters and waitresses? HAHHAHAH wa funny shit.

DSC08660-12
And..
DA ODD COLOURS KIDZZZZZZ

DSC08646-13
FS0903!!!!!!!!!

Went for our industrial visit at a Yakult factory and it was fascinating!! REALLY. Learnt about:
1) There are 10 million bacteria in a yakult bottle
2) They sell around 60 billion bottles of yakult A DAY

And.. I can't remember. I know there are lactobacilius inside a yakult bottle and stuff. Then got patches here and there to absorb don't know what thing.

I was bugging Jannah and Jen during the talk and kept saying,

"Jannah Jen!! Wanna feel my hump?"

and

"Faster I give you 1 more chance, wanna touch my hump?"


Ahahaha damn funny I was laughing like nutZZZZZ!!! C:

Anyway my foot is really very swollen now. There's like this mini hill on my foot which is freaking disgusting. It hurts even if someone moves their finger over it. Daddy and momsy said there's no need to see a doctor. They said to give it a few days and see how it goes. I hope by then my foot doesn't need to be amputated.

Hopefully my foot will recover soon.
My dad said a threadmill falling onto my foot was a "FREAK ACCIDENT"

Wow, he made it sound soooo scary!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you look pretty and smart!

Unknown said...

thanks!! and who might you be? :)

JACKSON said...

WAH JOYCE LOOK LIKE SOME OH-IM-SO-RICH CAREER WOMAN SIA!

Unknown said...

HAHAHHA WA THX I GOT POTENTIAL THX THX