Tuesday, August 4, 2009

my pink cow pencil case!

Image2021

Today I've got people asking..

"OMG IS THAT YOUR PENCIL CASE?!?!!?!?!!!?"

Yesssss the pink pencilcase I'm holding in the picture is my current pencil case. Some people don't believe it belongs to me hahaha. THEY DOUBT ME!! I think.. People have got the impression that I'm not a girly kinda girl.

Fyi! I got that pencilcase FREE from golden village. HEHEHE :D

Maybe I should slap inches of makeup onto my face,
Wear heels and let my hair grow until it touches my butt,
And... and..... Can't think of anymore.

Project "BEING A GIRLY GIRL" is on the move now!!


Yeah rightttttttt I hate girly girls HAHAHAHHA

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're pretty, irregardless if you are or you aren't a girly girl :]

Unknown said...

thanks!! you're too kind haha. im more to the sporty type of girl btw!

-Melvyn- said...

cb bin

Unknown said...

nothing good ever comes out from you. you butch with a lj bin