Thursday, August 20, 2009

toysRus d&d

Hello wello!
Last night was Toys"R"Us Dinner and Dance night!!!

Freaking off the hook please. Had lots of fun with my colleagues :D

Boss and gang made me drank alot of alcohol.
4 cups of orange vodka, 2 tequila shots, 1 martell, 1 gin tonic

(I don't normally drink. Actually its been 1year since my last drink ok (Y))

Won in a lucky draw, lucky number 117!! I was drinking with my friends when my someone was screaming, "JOYCE JOYCE YOU WON THE LUCKY DRAW!!!"

I was really shocked for a second there.
Heard the MC say, "Number 117, Joyce from Vivo"

And then I made my way to the centre of the club to shake hands with ERIC TUI and took a photo with him. So I won for myself a $100 Suntec city gift voucher! CRAZILY AWESOME OR WHAT!

19th outta 50 prizes, not bad huh. Marinah got a hamper. Rafi got the same prize as me and JJ got himself a $100 Paragon gift voucher! Lucky winners, hohoho.

Photosssssssss:D

DSC08674-1
DSC08679-2
DSC08680-3
The girls of TRU 4208 :D

DSC08686-4
JANNAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was mad excited when she screamed my name from across the road.

We were like talking and talking at the entrance of the club.
So cool right! My bestfriend works at United Square outlet and me at Vivocity outlet!!
I'm missing you now Jannah dear! :D

DSC08693-5
Ain Melvyn Farisha Me!!

DSC08705-6

DSC08709-7
CHANG SHILI!!!!!!!!
So freaking long since I last saw her at work!!
I'm surprised she knows my cca, my screen name and such.

I miss you chili!!!!
We will be cashiers on Christmas ok muhahaha

DSC08748-8
SIOKLUAN!!!!
MY FAVOURITE MANAGER :D

DSC08751-9
JJ = $100 paragon voucher
Joyce = $100 suntec voucher
Rafi = $100 suntec voucher

DSC08761-10
DSC08764-11
Vodka orange and gin tonic!

DSC08767-12
Love you all, TRU VIVO!! K not everyone is in the picture

More pictures @

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=148025&id=622010659&l=89da257230

Shili, Joanna and I drank and we went to visit the toliet alot of time!! At first we were alright, alive and kickin. Until we felt dizzy. Woa this was like the first time we got kinda drunk (Y) Crazily fun!!!!

Shili, JJ, Neelam and I were to Zouk afterwards and it was very boring. I guess it was because its Mambo Jambo night and the songs sucks. We didnt go to the dancefloor and instead, we went to bukit panjang to find shazwan and his friend.

Played and talked with Shili, JJ, Neelam, Ihsan, Shazwan, Batman and Faizal. Cabbed home, removed makeup and I went to bed to 5am in the morning.

What an awesome night!
I'm going back to work next month :D

YAYYYYY TO THE PINK UNIFORM!

No comments: