Sunday, August 2, 2009

saturday

Yesterday I went for bqd bbq @ pasir ris! Jurong east to pasir ris is crazily far.

Met En nian at 5+ and we walked around pasir ris. FUN! & we were the first juniors to arrived first hahahah punctual please. Did some introductions and stuffs and the seniors were rather friendly :D

All we did was eat(not alot though), take photos, played captain's ball, chat and stuff like that. Photoossssss! More over @ facebook :D

DSC08428-1

DSC08431-3
En nian and meeeee!!

DSC08438-4
The thursday kickboxing girls!! Including shuxin and pauline :D

DSC08443-5

DSC08454-7

DSC08467-8
Rishma and me, hahah she made me laugh like mad during the bbq

DSC08483-9

Missed the last train home though, hahah. So I cabbed home with Lavoy and Austin. Then I reached home at around 1am. Was crazily tired when I reached home.

Watched The Hangover halfway and I went to sleep.

Had fun! Really :D Yayyyyyy!


Kinda sucks to have an econs project given to us on week 15 and then we have to do a presentation on week 17. Seriously I was counting for this ICA 2 to pull me back up.

An average of 3 lab reports due every week, mountains of tutorials work, 3 presentations next week, past year papers to be done & revisions.

Going nuts.
OK BYE!

2 comments:

-Melvyn- said...

what year joyce still listen to cellar door.

Now you wait,
like the drug,
like the change in the pain it goes on for so long

Unknown said...

what! long ago thing meh. crazy boy
hahah i love escape the fate, i love cellar door! ♥♥