Saturday, August 29, 2009

diminishing hope

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight..

I woke up feeling unhappy and with a heavy heart. Thought it was all a dream but I guess its in memory lane now. I can be that kinda person when, you say things that you're not supposed to say to me and I'll screw you upside down real badly. I'm sorry.

Sometimes taking it all back won't make any difference.

I'm gonna stay away from all technologies for now and give my mind some peace and breathing space. Guess it'll do both you and me some good. If one doesn't back down, it won't ratify the problem in any way.

If you belong to somebody, ultimately they'll be yours.

Absence makes the heart fonder.

2 comments:

Felicia said...

Its funny how I had a dream that makes me "feeling unhappy and with a heavy heart" too..Lol.

Unknown said...

are you serious. hahaha great minds think alike! & wow didnt know you still read my blog 8)