Sunday, August 9, 2009

44th birthday

I'm so patriotic, I love Singapore!
Its pretty much heartwarming knowing how Singapore evolved overtime, like who would have known it would become a beautiful country after gaining independance?

I love you Singapore!
And I spent Her birthday cleaning out of my closet, throwing out my old stuffs and sweeping the entire house for mommy :)

DSC_2190-1
DSC_2191-2
DSC_2208-3
DSC_2213-4
DSC_2196-5
DSC_2203-6
DSC_2225-7
DSC_2228-8
Brings me back memories..

Him: *Doing something to his bag*
Me: What are you doing?
Him: Here! You take the blue one, while I take the purple one.
Me: *Speechless* Wow thanks
Him: In that way the purple one will remind me of you while the blue one will remind you of me

Miss.
But we've moved on :)

Thank God for another day of holiday tomorrow!!
Love you all, xoxo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what camera did u use for this snaps?

Unknown said...

nikon :)