Friday, August 28, 2009

friday, TGIF

Had extra microbiology class today and I woke up late!!!!!!!11

Arrived 20 minutes later to class..

I opened the door and stood infront of my chair, Miss Sze looked at me and said, "Hi!" I stoned for a second there and then I replied, "Oh haiiii!! Sorrrrrry!!"

Lessons were rather constructive in a way and I managed to revive my dead brain by a little, beginning to find microbio rather interesting mhm :)

Watched Year One at jurong point with sissie and I absolutely love the show!! Michael Cera is so cute and Jack Black's hilariouuuuuus. Brunch was at Fish and Co.!

Photo0471-1
Photo0472-2
Photo0477-3
Photo0479-4
Photo0480-5
Photo0481-6
Photo0482-7
Yumyum nomnomzzzz!!

While we were eating halfway this staff came to our table and said,

"Hi there, your chips is very little and here are more chips for you"

I looked at my sister and I'm like... "Err okay sure thanks!"

Chips = Fries!

That reminds me, today while I was in the train this couple came and sat infront of me. Since the guy was sitting directly infront its obvious he would have took at least 1 glance or look at me right? Well thats what I saw.

Then the overreactive girlfriend went to block his eyes

W-T-F!?!?!!??!

Okay I don't even wanna see you guys holding each other, planting sweet little kissy kisses on each other body parts or whatnot ok. Wow thats crazillllllly gross man!!!11

Bless me ;)

No comments: