Wednesday, August 5, 2009

my wednesday

Image210-1
Image216-2
Image220-3
WOOO LOVE THE NAILS!!

Today, a change in venue for our Maths tutorial. To engineering block to food science block and then back to engineering block. When I stepped into the lecture theatre of the engineering block I felt damn freaking disgusted! :@

The whole floor was filled with tissue papers,
had so many holes stuffed with plastics,
some leftover cups of bubble tea,
packets of filled/unfilled snacks.

Omg I felt so itchy all over ok!!! So disgusted!!!!!!!!

Did econs project with da Js' buddies in the library after school and Jannah and I left the library at around 7pm at night! Omg I have been going home late nowadays and I'm really really.. Drained from not getting enough sleep every night. I don't have a choice, everything is sorta compulsory now :[

Oh!! Ever since shaker fries came out, I havent had a chance to taste it until..

TODAY!!


Wa happpyyyyyy!! I got to eat shaker fries today hahaha.
Just had chicken rice and papaya a few minutes ago.

Okay tomorrow I have a food culture presentation at 8am and microbiology presentation at 3pm. Is my life busy or what?! Omg SOOOOOOO scary!!!

In a bundle of nerves.

No comments: