Tuesday, September 1, 2009

1 more to go

1 MORE PAPER TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!

Never had I studied so hard like how I did for Economics yesterday.
I swear I could just blow up like, a snap of my fingers.

MICROBIOLOGY, I SHALL LOVE YOU TOMORROW
Today I will take a well deserved break :)

Sowwwie now my blog got nothing interesting to see or read because everyday I camp at home and then I make love to my lecture and tutorial notes. No choice.

Today I will..
- Go online
- Eat
- Watch television programmes
- Bathe
- Watch Final destination 4 online
- Go online
- Go online
- Go online
- Sleep

Please thursday thursday thursday come come come!!!!!!
People start their exam later than me but end earlier.

Life of a Scl student is always stressful.

2 comments:

weesen said...

eh siala ur music player at ur blog same as mine sia! LOL!

Unknown said...

hahaha awesome! but the only bad thing is, we cannot press on the next song button :D