Thursday, September 3, 2009

school's out

DSC08801-1
DSC08799-2
DSC08804-3
DSC08816-4

THIS IS THE DAY I GET TO ENJOY MY HOLIDAYS LIKE ALL POLY STUDENTS!!!!!

I'M CRAZILY MADLY AWESOMELY OVERJOYED & ON CLOUD NINE!!!

Ok yes I left the exam hall half an hour before the exam ends because I find no point in sitting at my place with nothing to do but stare around the sports hall. Then I met bestie and we went for some light shopping and brunch/dessert at Andersens's!

I admit last night wasn't that productive and I wasn't in the "studying mood". Its like I'm already in my own holidays and so.. I hope i'll get good grades for microbiology tho! Hahahah i have myself to blame if i don't.

Can't wait to go to go to work,
Can't wait to go to have fun,
Can't wait to go to go on a movie marathon,
Can't wait to go to go to town,
Can't wait to go to go shopping,
Can't wait to go to spend time with my family & friends,
Can't wait to go to go on random photo snaps trips,

I have so many things to do i don't think i have enough time to list everything down.

Happy holidays!!!

No comments: