Saturday, September 5, 2009

til death do us part

Today I had so much i think i would die in the pool of it.

First it was back to the secondary school to get our yearbooks and some of my friends' Olvl certificates. Wow its like a pretty long ago thing right! I miss every breath and every step of going to my secondary school. Really do.

In the past,

When the clock almost strikes 11 we will be holding our wallets and handphones with one hand and getting ready to run down to the canteen. We will always sit at the round table and buy our food at the malay store, 1 chicken drumstick with fishcake and potato wedges. We will sit together and talk like mad bitches. Smuggling snacks up to the classroom and munching on them whenever opportunity is present.

I have had the best 5 years of secondary school life, I realized.

DSC_2412-1
DSC_2418-2
Where we once had our morning assembly.

DSC_2421-3
Miss Ng YY the greatest English teacher evaaaaaaaa (Y)

DSC_2424-4
DSC_24311-5
DSC_2432-6
Code name, V16

DSC_2443-7
DSC_2458-8
Where we queue up to buy drinks, seniors get the priority namely SEC 5S
The auntie still remembers me and my chinese name! Mad awesome 8)

DSC_2474-9
In YY's car to go to Bugis

DSC_2479-10
DSC_2483-11
Coffee, donuts, talkings and alot of laughter @ J.CO!

DSC_2485-12
DSC_2489-13

Shopped at FEP and it was great! Dinner at 8pm at the graffiti cafe area :D

DSC_2492-14
DSC_2490-15
DSC_2491-16
I USED TO ORDER, "AUNTIE WANTON MEE WITH NO WANTON"
Okay that was stupid hahaha

I got like 6 tops and some accessories for myself today and I was really happy about it! Really am. Having friends who love you for who you are are hard to find. And I'm gonna treasure you guys for as long as I live.

Through the bad and the good, ups and the downs,

DSC_2456-17

I have had the best secondary school life anyone could ever ask for.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful friends and yourself =)

Unknown said...

thankyou!!! :)