Sunday, September 20, 2009

tired

Care for a....

Image2991
Spicy drumlet?

Or

Image3063
Half a corn?

Today was freaking awesome!!!!
Huishan and I have been talking to each other alot at our exit station since last week, had fun doing floor with Melvyn, Shili and Thenghui and many others more. I find work damn enjoyable, mainly because of........

Yeah only some of us know the reason why hahaha.

Okay in the morning I got kinda pissed because I had to carry a box, which is taller than me and bigger than me, in terms of width. I'm 1.6 and imagine, I'm carrying a box filled with a big car from my work station to a storeroom for 2 times. Mind you, the distance I had to walk was quite far.

I swear I got pissed, he wants me to giftwrap it too.

I totally gave him the "wtf" look and I wanna kick him in the balls so badly.

After that I was okay and I kept laughing alot. Went home at 6+ in the evening to have dinner at home with my family.

I wish everyday was today.


So sleepy now, had only 5 hours of sleep last night.
So... I will sleep early tonight!!

I miss my tru friends!!!!

2 comments:

Adeline Eats The Galaxy, said...

r u 1.6 m!? HAHA I TOT YOU'RE SHORTER THAN ME ALL THIZ WHILE MANXZX DARLING (:

Unknown said...

I GREW TALLER!!!!!! HAHAHAH, ard 1.59 or 1.6 la! you very long never see me liao lor ):