Monday, September 7, 2009

morning talks

FREAKNG 0424 IN THE MORNING NAOOOOO

I think I'm not like other girls. Cos most good girls go to bed early and wake up early to have breakfast with their family and then do housework and stuffs like that.

I wake up at timings as late as 3pm.

At 3pm, most office workers will be knocking off from work 2 hours later. Die lah dieeeeeee. This is so screwed.

Wah saizzzz I'm so vexed and confused nowadays.
I wanna dye and highlight my hair but then I haven't decide.
I wanna cut my hair but later regret, say too short.
I wanna have piercings but my friends say, "ON THE EARS ENOUGH OK DONT BE STUPID HOR LATER REGRET"


But my ears already have like, 11 piercings!!!!!!

I'm so sick of ear piercings already.
I wanna do something thats so freaking cool!!!!!!
Hmm....


I don't want my heart to go haywire.
I should keep it close with me safely right! Yeahhhhh.

But you're so attractive. Your eyes are so mesmerizing
I think i go be a lesbian better, hmm might consider.


My entry so colourful, did it blind you all?

Okay lah sowwie I won't do it ever again.
I go sleep naoooz, byebye goodnight!!

No comments: