Monday, September 7, 2009

night's out, light's out

Today I got myself,

1 bag, 2 bottoms, 3 tops, some accessories and 1 pair of slippers.

Waaaaaa crazily happy about it man! I think from my 3 days of shopping since the end of exams I got, 2 bags, 2 bottoms, 9 tops, 3 belts and 1 pair of slippers. Shiokkkkk I like!! More to come :D But my cash is depleting like crazzzzzzy.

Watched I Love You, Beth Cooper and had dinner at Secret Recipe! Yumyum. The movie was alright and I really had fun today, just alone with my sister and me :D

DSC_2542-1
DSC_2544-2

DSC_2561-3
DSC_2575-4
DSC_2571-5

Have been cabbing way too much mannn. Gotta restrict myself to taking the cab only 2 times a week or something. Freaking money burner.

Ok i'm going to play roller coaster kingdom on facebook naoooo!!
So addictive man. Add me as your neighbour!!! Ok i promise to clean your park.

No comments: