Tuesday, September 15, 2009

people asked..

"Joyce are you okay?"

"Joyce why so sad?"


Sowwwwie, its not I wanna attract attention ok. Its because lately, alot of the negative side of life are beginning to show and then.. Yeah hope its getting better.

Thanks and love you all for showering your care and concern on me. I am really grateful of it. You know all who you are, :)

Photo04901
Photo04942
Ridhwan and me!!!

And also lately I've been busy with work and this resulted in me having NO LIFE hahaha. By no life, it also includes no family day no social life no shopping no nothing ok!! Uncool. But nevermind my bank account will be cashed in with moneymoney soon!! 2 more weeks.

Endurance.

I felt as if I've been learning to love others more these past few days. Its complicated really, doesn't mean i go around liking & flirting with guys or what ok. Freaking player, loser ttm man. I love family, and friends. Xox

I feel as if im typing nonsense now because my eyes are really half opened. Suddenly I hope school will start soon because I wanna go to school and see my classamates, and even though the distance is really really a turnoff I guess going to school is good :)

I'm so sleepy I feel I'm gonna crash onto my laptop any moment now.
Goodnightttttttttttttt!!!!!

No comments: