Friday, September 18, 2009

just got out of bed

Image2901
Image2982
Image2973

I feel like penning down every thoughts I have towards some issues. I'm not a person who expresses myself with good words, i guess it'll pose as a challenge.

This month has been rather rocky, hurtful and upsetting in a way. Its as if I just got myself a ticket to miseryland unknowingly. I've been losing alot of money during work and making people get pissed off with me cos I'm not there to help them. But it isn't something I can control cos I have my own work to do, you can't expect me to spoonfeed you all the time right.

All those gossips about one another, I don't even think it would fit into the normal human being hearing range. Its exceeding the decibels. From what I've observed,

A says means things about B to C. A and B would still be very close together in terms of friendship and A would still say bad things about C to D.

I wouldn't wanna work in an environment like this, imho.

Misplaced my wallet yesterday, with my IC and everything in it. Thank God it was retrieved today. But there's this lingering loneliness in my heart, because my wallet isn't here with me now. That wallet of mine, has priceless sentimental value. My dad had bought it for me in HongKong, the love, money and effort put into a small wallet and is being passed onto me. If I were to lose it I'll be really upset.

I'm not blowing small matters up. Its that kinda feeling where you don't get everyday.
Right now I just feel like taking a break from the busy life and spend quality time with my family and friends. I wanna withdraw myself from everything.

I once told my bestfriend, I havent shed a tear in almost a year, except during movies. She said I was nuts. I said its a fact.

A few hours ago, I did. Because of my wallet issue. I feel like a wuss. I don't like crying because, its pathetic. Makes you a weakling and more prone to subtle attacks. But, it feels good to let it all out sometimes.

"Cause I gotta know, what made me unbeautiful"

No comments: