Tuesday, September 22, 2009

it doesn't matter

WORK WAS ESPECIALLY FUN!

Customers were being really nice to me and didn't give me any problem. Partially its because its a freaking weekday. Slacky day as compared to the past 3 days.

Thanks hs and mel for the java chip!!!! And 2 ferrero rocher!!
They visited me too, together with faizal! And helped me with straightening.

Hehehehe today was a good day.

Photo0497--1
Photo0498--2
SOWWWWIE I KNOW I LOOK REALLY BAD WITH THE PINK UNIFORM AND CAP ON!!!

Exams results out soon, if its good I will blog about it.
If not........... I will lock myself up at home and eat maggie all day.

Sowie again, I got a maggie mee fetish. Especially tom yam flavour ones.
The sour spicy flavour, waaaaaaaa shiok to the maximum!!!

Like I said its a fetish, more like an obsession.
HAHAHAHA

Okay if someone buys me 10 tom yam maggie from myojo for my birthday,
I sure go bald.

Dream on lahhhhhhhhhhh.

I can wake up at 3pm tomorrow!!!

HAPPY

No comments: