Sunday, September 13, 2009

saturday

Nowadays I don't have my social life because I'm working like, 4 days a week. And my shifts normally last until 11pm and the next day I have work again. So... Sleep is definitely more important!

I so sowie my blog so boring.
But I don't believe that more photos spam = interesting blog

I very angryz, cause there's 1 customer who made me carry heavy boxes to make payment, in the end she don't want. By heavy, I mean really heavy. But ohwell, I was doing floor yesterday.

And then when I was arranging the soft toys by different animals in each pigeon hole, after I came back in like 5 minutes it got mixed up again. No heart, you all no heart.

My mind is going haywire.
Thankyou Shili, Melvyn, Huishan, Yanping and Ain for making me happy yesterday :)

Today i'm going to make every minute worth, just watch me.

No comments: