Wednesday, April 29, 2009

in my mind

Reached school at 9am w/o eating anything okay.
Then my class and i only got to eat lunch at 2pm omg siazzzzz.

I heard jannah's stomach growling!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Lectures = CMI

I cannot take sitting in the lecture halls for plusminus 1 hour or so.
I need pocky sticks or mentos to keep me awake man, that sucks.

Lunched at south canteen with jen and jannah! Had chicken rice and jannah had her usual potato wedges AHAHA she has been crazy over it since this week.

Went to lindachua's place after school!! I miss her so much :( :C :[
Got some snacks before taking the lift up!

Saw kiki!! Kiki got a haircut and currently she looks like a poodle!!
SO FRIGGINLY ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Photo0044a

Photo0045b
Oh yea i was like ringing the doorbell and knocking on the door...

Then she was showering her hair. ALAMAKKKK

Photo0046c

Photo0053d
I'm observing kiki..... hahaha si tikopek

Photo0054e
Oh yeah i sooo totally dig her laptop!!

Photo0059f

Photo0063g

Photo0064h
We're craSy girlz

Photo0066i

Photo0070j
Bussed home!!
I went home she went to teach piano!! coolz

Oh yeah today's practical sucks. I so totally hate lab reports damnit.
Cant get shit outta 4 hours of physical chemistry, eyes & brain shutting alr.

2 practicals tmrw and i'm kinda looking forward to the IntFS but not MB.
Help, school starts at 8am... Gotta wake up at 5+ tmrw... sucks.
but am so totally looking forward to tmrw cos of cca!!!!!11

Off to do homework now

OMG DID I JUST SAY HOMEWORK!?!?!?!??!!

No comments: