Sunday, April 19, 2009

tru kid

DOWN FOR ANIMAL ALLEY YET AGAIN
I THINK GOD HAS MADE A PACT WITH ME AND THE STUFFED ANIMALS
WE'RE ONE BIG HAPPY FAMILY

HURRAYYYYYY~


Twinnie is so unlucky!
There's one time he was down for BOYS. There's this kid who urinated in his world so he cleaned it up. He then got switched to BRU, another kid urinated again and so he had to go and clear the mess.
& ytd some kid vomitted infront of him!!!! Muahahah so funny, he's so unlucky.
Luckily there's me to help him bring a mop from so faraway to him :D

Work was alright just that I was friggin stressed up thats all.
Customer with a b/o car, "I want it to be giftwrapped"

OMFG?!?!???!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

Thanks JJ and Jan!!! Hahaha helped me alot with wrapping & shrinkwrap :)

DSC00623-1
This is twinnie we are close buddies. He always likes to act cute infront of me,
diSSguZting

Hahahhah

DSC00625-2
Hi gotta luv stuffed animals!

DSC00630-3
Lihui and the feathers hahahah

Damn shagged after cleaning up. Mel was talking to me about something after we came outta the store. Then i bastard and shouted at him. I wanted to share the joke to the guyz but in the end i couldnt stop laughing and so did they, then they made me laugh even harder. I can feel my abs getting stronger and painful of cos.

Laughter is contagious!

I can hear the thunder now, its 3am in the morning!!
Good morning all :)

No comments: