Tuesday, April 28, 2009

mrt

I wanna blog about my train rides to and fro school

Whenever I take the train to my school (at Yio chu kang), those ganchiong spiders will keep on pushing me to the back and they themselves will rush to get themselves a seat.

Walao I'm always damn pissed off lah.
I'm those people who stand behind the yellow line and wait for passengers to come outta the train before boarding.

When my school ends I'll board the train towards Jurong east.
I think the crowd at Jurong east... Da best man.

Whenever I wanted to get off the train, the really really ultra ganchiong spiders will just push in and get into the train. They have no mercy man, and i had to squeeze through them.

Most of the time i'll be damn rude and give a dulan face to them.

Kns why can ganchiong spiders be considerate sia.

2 comments:

Jackson said...

try pushing them back, its fun. =D

Unknown said...

Jackson: HAHAHAH sometimes i will if im really pissed. Walao machiam incredible hulk