Monday, April 6, 2009

nyp orientation day1

Woke up as early as 7am which so impossible for me, I was jolted from my sleep by seri!! So I bathed and got changed. Suprisingly the red line train was empty and both of us got a seat, which is technically impossible to get a seat on weekdays peak period.

Reached the school, and food science is divided in 3 classes only!!
And of cos, sadly seri and me got into fs0901 and fs0903 respectively ): ):

Life is unfair.

Lunch was at south canteen, which is obviously crowded & friggin packed. Played some games and then we had a telematch! & of cos our class was the last to present our cheer.

Tiring, but I made a few friends there. Back to school for day2 of orientation tmrw!
Hope everything goes well for me, don't wanna be a loner MUAHAHAH

So shagged,
im gna sleep at 10pm today and wake up at 7am tmrw!!

No comments: