Friday, April 24, 2009

darkness turns to light

"Lastly, I was waiting for our last practical teacher to arrive. One of my friend sneeze but it sounds funny! I don't how to say the sound... you got to be there, my friend even laugh at herself too. :P"

Koped from melvin's blog!
AHAHAHHA KANASAI!! Okeh it goes like this.


Yesterday outside the food science lab..

Joyce: *AH-CHOO!*
Melvin: *stares at me*
Joyce: What!?
Melvin: Your sneeze very unique, never heard before
Joyce: HAHAHAHAAAHAHAH


He laughed at me!!!!!
Okeh lah but i laughed at myself too, and also laughing at his laughter.

HAHAHHAHAHAH



TODAY


Image1-1

Image4-2

Image5-3
Jannah Joyce Randall

Waiting for maths lecture in LTS2(?)
Haa maths lecturer was damn funny, fs0903 were all using laptops!! COOL.


1 week has passed by, 5 days in poly has passed by too. First day of orientation fs0903 were soooo quiet!! But now we're all talking nonstop, meeting up before going for tutorials and lectures and eating lunch together. Haha one thing for sure.. I'm still very lost about the school. I dont know where is Block this Block that.

Kinda missed working at tru. Ohwell full shift tmrw!!
Hope I don't get any complains or what :)

Oh yeah I guess i'll be putting up my links list back on my sidebar!
Most prolly i'll link all my fs0903 classmates.

Fs0903 ftw!!
Stayz united peeps :B

6 comments:

TWINBRUDDA said...

WHAT ONLY YOUR SNEEZE.
EH NOT BAD AH THAT FELLOW.
*HINT HINT*

jackson said...

wah that guy want jio you with this kind of tactics? that's something new. xD

♥Grace said...

Hey joyce, i think i have the same jacket as you! :D The grey star hoodie. But not v sure isit the same. Haha :)
Looks that your having a lot of fun in school. Take care :D


With love, Grace Choong.

Joel said...

oh.. haha.. sp rocks duh! haha.. ur practical n my practical is linked one! hahah.. next time after our dip can work together le!! hahaha..

ahha.. didnt noe u'll be sooooo dam busy at counter. haha.. didnt wan disturb.. u looked blur even looking at me.. haha.. didnt know u even have time to go out to say hi to me.. lolololol

Anonymous said...

u look pretty!

Unknown said...

TWINBRUDDA: HAHA MY SNEEZE CUTE WHAT!! LOL WHAT GUY!? HIM AH. HEHEHE

jackson: hahaah no!! me and him are just purely friends :)

♥Grace: haha mine is like the sweater type of jacket! its so pretty so i bought it :)
yeaph school is alright i guess! besides the lectures and stuff. css seems happening too :D

Joel: hhaa nooo nyp nyp!! practical? i havent had my pract yet. week2 i suppose! lol i wanna be a nutritionist leh :)

hey i was kinda shocked ytd when i saw you waving at me. I was like, "omg whos that guy waving to me" haa cos after that i didnt have customers so i went to say hi! :)
someone have a girlfriend ah, winkwink

Anonymous: hahaha omg no!! but thx anyway :)