Sunday, April 26, 2009

sweet like sugar

Photo00230-1

NASA: COME COME LETS TAKE PICTURE OF MORNING BRIEFING!!

Ytd's work was fairly okay i guess. Saw 4 new faces!
When I saw i was doing exit I became very very moodless, like "DAMN" Cos as i've mentioned i'd rather be doing cashier on weekends cos doing exit on weekends is like walking on broken glasses in outerspace. Yeah thats how bad it is!


Photo0025-2
During breaktime nasa kope my phone and took my pic!! LOL

So yeah when it was closing time everybody were so crazy man.
Farhan was like hitting everybody he saw with the foam axe. Ihsan kept bullying me so i bastard him back. Lihui and chinee were like laughing here and there. Tommy and andy kept calling each other big boss and bastard me like ALOT of times. But poor melvyn was in sucha bad mood cos he had alot of rgd to do and stuff ):

Cabbed home with jan and nasa. Felt like vomitting cos the cab was SMELLy
Reached home, talked on the phone with bestie then I went to sleep.

Today theres this lecturer who talked to me via MSN. I was feeling quite "on my toes" when i was msning him, kinda nervous. Hahaha, the intro to fs lecturer.

School starts tmrw, again. Week2! No more honeymoon week already ):
Hahaha buck up on studies!! Oh and next week is gna be my last week working at tru.
Will be taking a school break and working only during the holis.

I love toysrus.
I love my toysrus friends );

2 comments:

chili said...

SHRINKWRAP! HAHAHA. ^^

Unknown said...

chili: HAHAH NOOOO!!! i also not quitting, school break only :D hows you!! miss you sia