Friday, April 3, 2009

i don't belong here

Yesterday
02/04/09, Thursday

DSC_0805-1

DSC_0809-2

DSC_0815-3

DSC_0819-4

Basically we went on a shopping spree :)

--


I don't think that today's my day.

Thought I'm gna be happy but i've made a grave mistake from the beginning
Thought everything's gna be alright but i was wrong all along
Thought you're gna be nice and stuff but i was mistaken

People make mistakes, & they learn from it
But for my case and for that issue, i don't think i can ever learn from it but instead i'm letting it deteriorate day after day
Shouldn't get acted on impulse just bcos of peer pressure
I should have the courage to stand up for myself, have the guts to deal with it
I feel so guilty right now, at least i still have got a conscience

sorry X.


Cause when I'm with him I am thinking of you

What the hell am i doing here

2 comments:

A said...

what has done has been done, move on with it. cheer up and smile, your friends will always be there for you no matter what, cheers.

Unknown said...

A: helloz wello yeah i regretted and stuff and it sucks to be feeling guilty. thx for the advice :)