Saturday, April 11, 2009

animal alley

Hideyhoo!!
I just woke up from my slumberland. Slept from 3am til 1pm! Thats like 10hrs!
So im feeling very refreshed, yay :D

The crowd ytd was.... WTF-ish!!!!!!
One of my exit girl paitao and didn't come work, so josephine took over the giftwrapping and stuff. Thanks girl, what a life saver. If not i'll die on the spot!

Saw the straightening list, i was down for animal alley.
So I thought to myself, "eh AA only, small world not bad not bad."


To my utmost horror...





























DSC00609a


OMFG~!!!!!!!

Okeh that pic was taken at 9pm++
It was way worst than this in the afternoon.. Omg right right!! Sickening kids, I cant even see the floor. People kept stepping on the toys when walking past it.

Kanasai!!!!

Jan saw it and he said, "If it was me i would have done rework alr"

DSC00610b
Okeh this mess was made by me.. Haahaha

DSC00611c
Buried,

Image0256d
& Furious!!!

DSC00612e
Yeah even ridhwan was traumatized.

DSC00613f
He took my phone & then took a picture of himself tsk

DSC00614g

Image0258h
It would be wasted if this kinda scene wasnt shot on photo with friends right!

Melvyn, Neelam, Me!, Ridhwan, Yati!!!

Did until I was damn shagged. Finished everything at 12+am going 1am.
Cabbed home, ate my Pretz Pizza flavour on the way home, yum!!

Guess next week is gna be my last week before I quit/become a weekender/take a school break. Really can't make up my mind, but i've got to do it fast!

Okeh im craving for tomyum maggie now :B
Gotta run, toodles all!

5 comments:

TWINBRUDDA said...

WALAO YOU WAKE UP SO EARLY TODAY.
I WOKE UP AT 2.30.
LOL.

alwee said...

lol that mess wasnt too bad, the one on last sunday was everything from the shelf being pulled off..

talk abt lady luck .....

Unknown said...

TWINBRUDDA: HAHAHA OMG I WAS BEING WOKEN BY A PHONE CALL OKEH!!! POWER LAH YOU

alwee: haha last sunday?! hey i was working last sunday!! haah. earlier in the afternoon, everything was being pulled off the shelves too. but sl helped me pick up the toys, hoho :B

chili said...

whoa looking at the animal alley i miss work sia! don't quit la. i nv see u for a very long time!!

Unknown said...

haha hi chili!!! omg i miss you sia. didnt see you for so long already!!! when are you gna come back to work ):