Tuesday, April 14, 2009

cement

Oh i've forgotten to blog about this, happened a few weeks back.
There's this foreigner who came up to me for help in the store


MAN: HI THERE CAN YOU HELP ME?

ME: YES SURE HOW MAY I HELP YOU?

MAN: CAN YOU HELP ME TAKE THE SEMEN?

ME: *STUNNED*

ME: I'M SORRY WHAT DO YOU WANT AGAIN?

MAN: I WANT THAT SEMEN OVER THERE *POINTS*

ME: (in my head i was like thinking, OMG ARE YOU A PERVERT?!)

MAN: COME COME I SHOW YOU

ME: (OMG!)

MAN: THERE THIS BOTTLE HERE!!

ME: OH YOU WANT THE CEMENT!!!


Misunderstood,

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH

laugh lah laugh!!!!!!!

If you all don't know whats a cement, its this colourless liquid thing that I supposed people use it as a substance to act as a glue for their toys or so.

HAHAHHA OMG SEMEN CEMENT
must be understanding, cos his prounciation isn't the best, furthermore he's a foreigner

:B

No comments: