Monday, April 13, 2009

gotta be somebody

I WOKE UP AT 0630 TODAY!!!!!!!
AM OKEH NOT PM!!!

Basically, I almost fell asleep on the train. Later, met up with jannah @ cheers, walked to school. Met up with fs0903 at the atrium and then we headed for sports hall!

So.. group 3 of both fs and ps had combined team building games today!!!11
First, everyone had to get blindfolded. Guided jannah to some place for team building games! Had this spiderweb thinggy where everybody had to get carried across some very small holes! kinda embarrassed when the guys had to lift me across the "spiderweb" HAHAHAHA.

Oh yeah for the reflections part, the lecturer made us hold one small pink soft toy and a toy spider. He said, "the toy represents your positive side of going to poly and the spider represents your fear of going to poly"

When its my turn i said,
"The positive side is that i can get to learn food science, since i love studying about food science. And the negative side is that im afraid of getting last in class."
HAHAHAHA ZOMG WHAT A GREAT ANSWER!!!!!

And there's this guy in ps0903 who gave a very funny answer..

"I got to know ALOT ALOT OF GIRLS!!!!!!! I LOVE GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Omg i swear the whole lot of us laughed our ass off HAHAHHAHA

DSC00619o1
My class, fs0903!!!

DSC00621o2
Thats ps0903!

DSC00620o3

DSC00622o4
JANNAH AND ME!!!!!!!
We're so alike in many ways man, omgomgomg awesome!

After our team building game, mom and sis met up with me at south canteen. Dad drove us to Tampines mall. Then we had Seoul garden for brunch(?!)

DSC07762-1

DSC07766-2

DSC07767-3
MHMMM PROTEINS FILLED!!

DSC07770-4

DSC07774-6

DSC07772-5

DSC07780-7

ITS ALL ABOUT JOYCE JOYCE JOYCE HAHAHA

DSC07783-8

DSC07775-9

DSC07777-10

DSC07786-11

12

DSC07801-13
I still lub Kay-chup! I know its for small kidz only :\

I didn't eat alot, cos earlier on they provided brunch in school for us already. Carnarsai machiam waste money, i felt so guilty haehae.
Walked around, then we went home. Slept throughout the whole journey home cos i was friggin shagged man. Imagine, i only had 5 hrs of sleep lor!!

Anyhooooo, I have 2 more off days until i'm going back to work!! Btw i already opted for weekender status already. If i cant cope when school reopens, then i guess i'll quit or take a school break!

Who's gonna be free on these 2 days!!???!?!

5 comments:

TWINBRUDDA said...

HERE HERE HERE!
ME ME ME!
IM FREE FREE FREE!!!
LOLLOL

Anonymous said...

haa yr poly seems fun

Unknown said...

TWINBRUDDA: I MEANT EXCEPT YOU HAHAHAHA

Anonymous: haha its getting better! i mean the atmosphere btw my classmates :)

CLARA said...

OMG YOUR CAMP LOOKS SO FUN!!!!

Unknown said...

CLARA: haha clara its not a camp!! we had team building games :)