Monday, April 27, 2009

sugar we're going down

4 hours of lectures straight!!!!

Power, I survived by taking in fox sweets and talking to jannah.
HAEHAE

After school met up with adi and we went to amk hub to have our lunch!
Man was i starving or what.

Photo0032-1
JOYCE LEE CAN TATTOO!!

Photo0035-2

Photo0036-3

Photo0040-4

Photo0041-5

Talked and played games. Then I saw yanmei, whom suddenly appeared outta nowhere!
Then we walked ard amkhub. Amkhub is boring, haha. Trained home, met mom for dinner!! Had ayam penyet while mom had western :)

Blogged for Fs0903 blog, pls refer there tyvm!!
Tmrw school starts at 1pm omg I can't believe it!!!! :D =D :) :B 8-) ;]

Errr i don't know what to blog already. So looking forward to kickboxing!
Errr okay i'll blog when i know what to!! Toodles allllll :)

Whoa, I never meant to brag. But I got him where I want him now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

im so happy u are wearing the thing i gave u=D guohao!

Unknown said...

guohao: haha of cos!!! its so pretty :) thx again! haa you power lah. like that also can detect sia