Friday, April 10, 2009

woohoo

All the fs0903 people are contacting via msn already, IM HAPPY!! Cos in that way we won't be quiet all the time in school :)

Ytd, I burnt my arm with the iron while switching off the switch,
Accidentally touched the hot hair straightener and I went, "Ouch."

Looking at the recent photos, I think i'm damn pale.
I get that, "You look so white!" comments from others nowadays, zomg.
I really need to get to the beach and tan myself
Now if I only had the time to..

In 20 minutes time I got to get to work,
So I'm going to iron my uniform like really soon
open my eyes bigbig so that I won't get another mark on my arm.
Oh yea did I mention, the iron left an obscene mark on my arm ytd? SHEESH.

This is a rojak anyhow mixed together entry.
Today is a public holiday, tmr is a weekend.
All the best to me, if I make it out alive I am the incredible Joyce.
I'm talking about my work later, like duh.
Hawhaw~~~

Why can't you stay just long enough to explain?

No comments: